• 3 cups dry oats
• 1 cup cacao powder
• 1 tbsp vanilla
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/4 cup coconut oil
• 1/2 cup honey
• 1 cup pecans chopped
• 1 cup almonds chopped
- Preheat oven to 315 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large bowl mix together dry ingredients
- Melt honey and coconut oil together until liquid. Once melted add vanilla and store together.
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Spread out on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Place in sealed container to maintain shelf life.